Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crazy taxi!

So last weekend Gordlotte and I grabbed a cab from Hongdae back to Cheongnyangni at around 3am. Pretty standard affair for those who don't feel like waiting till the trains start running. Anyways, we happened to grab the PARTY TAXI, with a black light installed and and bumping sound system. And, oh yeah, the driver was a complete maniac and scared us to death. He was weaving between cars and blasting through intersections like a crazy idiot, but alas, sweet justice was dealt when he ran a red light and got nailed by the cops for 80,000 won. He groaned and lamented the ticket while we had a moment of smug satisfaction.

The fun part about that ride was while the taxi was speeding us towards our probable deaths, Gord and I were singing along to this catchy little K-pop number here:



Well, the chorus anyways.

3 comments:

  1. While that song was playing I had a blast... but once I realized my life was potentially in danger, not so much. Remember when I tried to tell the driver to slow down and Gord shushed me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he thought you were saying "turn it down", in which case, I probably would have shushed you too.

    ReplyDelete