Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh how the week flies.


I love finding photos you don't remember even taking. Like this one. I don't love how creepy I look, but it's fun.

I hate doing monthly student reports because it takes so long and is so hard because I definitely have not gotten to know and ascertain any of the specific abilities of over 50 students. They want to know how Andy's intonation is when I'm trying to remember who the hell Andy is. I just finished 5 minutes ago, and I'm hoping to coast into the weekend.

I've officially fallen into routine and I'm beyond well-adapted to the Seoul lifestyle. After Japan, it really didn't take that long to re-adapt to big Asian city living. Arriving here, I felt like everyone was locked in this synchronized dance and I was the bumbling goof of the class, always a step behind watching everyone else for cues. Now I've got my crowd maneuvering skills, my commuting skills and my everyday general public interaction skills down for the most part. It's been officially over a month since I moved here and it's hard to believe that time has flown this much. My apartment is looking more like a home. Here are some of the things I've bought (or found) since coming here:

A neat alarm clock that was sold out so I bought the display model.

A squishy golden piggy filled with water that anyone who's Skype videoed with me has seen.


A Rubik's Cube except with flags of countries replacing the colours.

Goodnight!!!

2 comments:

  1. how don't you remember that? it was the first (and only) time we went to your apt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember taking the picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete