Monday, April 6, 2009

Sicker

I'm feeling ghastly. This day was near impossible to make it through. My final class saw me working at around 2% capacity. My head throbs, my ear aches and my nostrils are temples of doom, each filled with its own distinct set of horrors. My laptop bag is a portable drug store. I never used to get sick ever. Then, starting this last winter, I've just been enduring one long, sustained illness that never seems to disappear. When will it end??

On a more lighthearted note, there's a song on the charts here that sounds EXACTLY like Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up". I'm convinced that it's part of a huge elaborate Rickroll on South Korea, but honestly, it sounds so similar! Long shot here, but if anyone somehow finds it, please let me know what it is called!

UGH!

On Sunday Gordlotte and I climbed the Bukhansan mountain range. I'll get details and pictures up for you next time. Here's a teaser:

For those who didn't know, you can click on any of the pictures I post to see full-sized versions.

Adios!

2 comments:

  1. it's tuesday and my legs still hurt from that climb... (it was on Sunday btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that's what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete